Monday, December 7, 2015

Content of Letter to my Former Self

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hillbillyholiday/Tabloid_Terminator

If I could write a letter to my former self before the beginning of this semester, I would stress the importance of not procrastinating. One of my greatest weaknesses is my tendency to think, "I can do it later," when confronted with any sort of work. This tendency has always been a part of me and was problem throughout the semester; I ended up writing several important papers at the last second and the grades I received reflected this. Unfortunately, being practical and cynical as I am, I think it would be unlikely that former me would take such a letter seriously and would probably say something like, "Time travel isn't real so this letter is obviously not from future me and therefore not important." Which means, that even if i were able to send a letter into the past to past me, it would have little to no effect on my semester.

1 comment: