Monday, December 7, 2015

Reflective Essay Oragnizing Idea and Thesis

1.My growth as writer can be seen through the changes I made in my QRG in order to improve the organization, conventions, and analysis present in the assignment.
2. I was able to improve as writer this semester because the difficulty and complexity of the assignments in this class forced me to alter my writing process to improve my writing.
3. This semester I learned that my strengths as writer were prewriting, and rhetorical analysis while my weaknesses were my writing process and my word choice; these strengths and weaknesses determined the course my writing took throughout the semester.
4. This semester my writing was forced to change by the course objectives if this class, which helped to develop me as writer.
5. during the course of this class, my writing process developed because of the mandatory prewriting and the complexity of the assignments; this change in my writing process caused me t develop into a better writer by increasing the organization and the quality of the content of my work.
Image result for sprouting plaNT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedling

I believe that reflecting on my writing process will be the best organizing idea for my essay. This organizing idea lends itself most to analyzing instead of summarizing the changes that I have made during the semester. Also, the biggest change in my writing that i experienced during the semester came in my writing process, which makes this the most logical organizing idea for me to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment